About Me

My photo
Without walls and fences who needs windows and gates. Open source, opens minds, open yours today.. Yeah too cliche right. But there is truth in there somewhere.. :)

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Wooden Confluence Lite Theme

Another popular one that gets alot of attention has been my wooden theme, though I am always adding a bit here and there upon it, work in progress. I really like the wooden and golden look with a splash of cream, it's easy on the eyes looks good on a big screen and works well with many different backdrops. Which are background images to those that are not familiar with the terms used in the XBMC community. The folders will probably be get a bit of a facelift here and there with a splash of cream soon to go with the advanced color set which only worked with the modded version of confluence lite, which I will discuss a bit later in my articles.

No comments:

Post a Comment