About Me

My photo
Without walls and fences who needs windows and gates. Open source, opens minds, open yours today.. Yeah too cliche right. But there is truth in there somewhere.. :)

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Baby Blue Confluence Lite Theme

Baby Blue, or my attempt at it.. :) Hopefully I created a blue to everyone's liking, if not, as I've stated open source is a wonderful thing and the resources are out there, and I would be more then happy to help you get started, or at least direct you in the right direction to get the info you need. Dislikes are always welcome, but demanding behavior in an open society with open source is something no one should tolerate. After all the tools are out there, the resources are available, all it takes is some work, after all who said freedom was free anyway. :P Don't get me going on politics I will go on forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment