About Me

My photo
Without walls and fences who needs windows and gates. Open source, opens minds, open yours today.. Yeah too cliche right. But there is truth in there somewhere.. :)

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Pink Confluence Lite Theme

I thought I would kick things off by presenting some images of my pink theme, after all ladies first right.. And doesn't Cali Lewis look hot in pink, a woman that knows her tech and beautiful at the same time. Well Enough about Cali, if you want to know more about her check out GeekbeatTv in your google search engine or add the plugins to your xbmc, and you will more then likely agree with me. As you can see here the folder view is using a nice combination of the default confluence images mixed with folder images taken from the Transparency skin, which is another nice skin worth checking out if your new to XBMC.Thanks Ronie for giving me the right to modify them and add them into my themes. You may be thinking wheres the fanart. I thought I would present this one without it showing, just to show that one can have a nice looking media center without all the fancy artwork like fanart etc bogging a slower system down, hence the beauty of its light and fluffiness. To those interested I also create all these themes in two different versions, those with default confluence images colorized and lightly modified here and there and the transparency set, with yet more on the horizon, I'm having too much fun.. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment